Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact the Bureau of Unemployment?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- I am getting an error that my username and password don't match your records. What should I do?
- I am getting an error that my account is locked. What should I do?
- What is a cookie and how do I enable it?
- I received a blank page. What should I do?
You can contact the Bureau of Unemployment by calling 1-800-593-7660.
You can change your password by answering the security questions you provided when you created your portal account.
The portal provides you with tools to reset your password or retrieve your email address (username). To use these tools, you will need to provide your social security number and answers to the security questions you setup when you created your portal account.
For security purposes, accounts are locked when invalid login attempts are made. If your account is locked, you will need to contact the Claims Center for assistance at 1-800-593-7660 or Maine Relay 711 for deaf or hard of hearing line.
If you have received a blank page, you should close out your web browser and open a new one. Navigate to the homepage of the portal at www.maine.gov/online/laborui. This will close out your session and allow you to start over. If you continue to experience this error, you can contact the technical support help desk at http://www.maine.gov/portal/help/index.html.
Questions about this Service? Contact InforME at: (207) 621-2600 or Email: email@example.com
Questions about licenses/permits you need? Contact IF&W at: (207) 287-8000 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org