MOSES is the Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife's online hunting and fishing licensing system. This service is available to any resident or non-resident sportsperson looking to hunt or fish in the State of Maine.
This online service is not available for individuals that need to obtain a Complimentary, Lifetime, or Military license or for individuals from countries other than the USA or Canada.
What you will need:
- Licensee Personal information (name, date of birth, contact information)
- Hunter Safety or Previous Hunting license number for individuals purchasing a hunting license
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Printer to print out a copy of your license/permit
Who can use this service?
Any Resident or Non-Resident Sportsperson looking to hunt or fish in the State of Maine.
Questions about this Service? Contact InforME at: (207) 621-2600 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about licenses/permits you need? Contact IF&W at: (207) 287-8000 or Email: email@example.com
Need a Duplicate?
- Print a copy of a previously purchased license/permit.
- Hunting License and Permit Information
- Fishing License Information
- Trapping License Information
- Transportation Tags (PDF)
- Wildlife Management Districts
- Safety Courses
- Agent Fees